Saturday, September 24, 2016

"OPEN FIELD"

SOLD
"Open Field" I like this title because the the view is open to all however  it was posted no trespassing. This brings me to a question does the title on the painting matter. I say this because I was first going to call this piece "No Access". However I have heard comments about the titles of painting that seemed to bother ? confuse the viewer. So Does that really matter to you?
Well back to the painting this view went on for ever it seemed. The spot just was so calming and relaxing I really enjoyed it. The other calming effect was all the blues war and cool and of course the breeze that afternoon was delightful.

By Doug Carter, " Open Field " 8 X 6 oil painting.www.facebook.com/dougcarterartist@dougcarterartist

No comments:

Post a Comment