Monday, April 30, 2012

"RED ORANGE AND CLEAR"

SOLD
I was painting 8X10 stretch canvas until one of my favorite painting got damages in shipping. Lately as you can see I have started painting 8X6 canvas on hard boards. I love the size because it is close to the same rectangle size as before. However my question is is this a good size for framing. I know allot of people use  5X7 to me thought this is way to small. Its amazing what a inch will do when you are used to painting 30X40.
  Well enough on that this is another still life I did over the weekend.
I have always been fascinated by glass  especially different color glass. Glass that is clear and have a tint of color like the big one in the middle my favorite. Then the lights and reflection enough said  got to love it. 
Enough blabbering take a look.         

No comments:

Post a Comment